Wednesday 3 January 2007

Shirt Day - 05-06 Polo

I have to agree with the New York Fashion Police on this one. Some shirts one bonds with, others you don’t. I never liked these synthetic Race polo shirts and I always prefer the cotton feel. Also they did not have a breast pocket which is obviously useful for keeping breasts in although in my case I use them for my telephone.*
Please do not worry that this section will only be me wearing T-shirts. This is a stop gap as my model has got ‘flu and so you will have to wait until later to meet her – worth the wait, I assure you.
* …. and how may mobiles have fallen into the dock as one bends down to tie a boat up?

1 comment:

Binks said...

*....and how many mobiles...?

Well, I left one in Cherbourg marina. The good news is I saved quite a lot of money on the wine I was stowing at the time.