Monday 5 March 2007

Art, fresh from Africa



Listen carefully; I say this only o n c e ….

I have just discovered a website with a whole lot of very colourful and original painted designs of tablecloths – they are all done by a South African artist called Alexa (know to all as Fuff) Kirsten and are really fantastic!

Now Colin’s Place is not here to sell things so all I will do is put you in touch with the website at
www.coloursrsa.co.za and let you take it from there.


I do in fact know the artist and have visited her studio in Wellington, just over an hour out of Cape Town. We have several examples of her work at home including a Millennium T-shirt calendar. Her work might be of interest on an individual basis or, conversely, I am sure there are some very good business opportunities in selling her work outside Africa. Do look at the website or contact her at:
stapole@mweb.co.za

No comments: