Saturday 30 December 2006

Saturday's Guest - Thumper de Mowbray

Well goodness me, I have been asked to be the first guest to go on Colin’s Place. He says that is because I will be helping him by inviting carefully selected people to contribute on this Saturday slot … Yippee, that should be fun!

So a quick introduction. I am Thumper de Mowbray and I have known Colin for a VERY long time. He would rather I did not say HOW long but lets just say it was before he could walk and be really troublesome.

And if you want to know about my medals, Colin’s Pa awarded those to me as he seemed to have more than he wanted from both the First and Second World Wars. Mind you it didn’t help my career as I never got beyond Able Rabbit.

You asked about my worst moment? Well that was after the excitement and glamour of Colin & Vanessa’s wedding. What a day but also what a dramatic finish to it when we all went on honeymoon. To my horror ‘all’ meant four of us! It turned out Vanessa also had a rabbit called Thumper … a pretty awkward situation as you can imagine. Still yours truly quickly came to an understanding and both of us Thumpers have lived in a sort of armed truce ever since – but note that it is I that will be helping with the blog….

No comments: