Sunday 20 May 2007

LEXIE ON LINE!


SPECIAL REPORT By Thumper de Mowbray

Well this IS Thumping good news! Here we see Lexie Elliott at the age of 93.25 surfing the web on her wireless broadband lap top. Lexie is busy keeping up with her large family and huge fan club around the world from her home in the beautiful town of Kynsna, South Africa. Now none of the oldies – or the not so oldies - have any excuses not to get connected.

For the techies of this world Lexie, chose an Acer 2483 with a Celeron M, 1.73GHz CPU: 1024MB RAM (1GB) memory: 80GB Hard Disk Drive: 14.1 inch TFT display: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950: DVD Supermulti optical drive; Wireless LAN 802.11bg up to 54Mbps.


When she was asked how it worked she replied ‘I was worried the processor would not be fast enough for my needs but it seems to be coping. I definitely glad I went for the upgraded Graphics Media Accelerator. Overall I would recommend this as a good entry level.’

And an Editorial word, if I may…..

I know the site has not been updated as often as it should be but we do need more people to write in. I can’t tell you how difficult all this keyboard work is for a rabbit. Let’s be having you then!
Thumper

No comments: